Summer holidays; it could be a period without any obligations and empty space. Or you could decide to learn something new. This will also help you to detach from the normal routine.
Have you thought about your plans for this summer? And why you want to do certain things? Maybe a holiday wish list is an idea. Pulsar use these lists regularly.
How to make a holiday wish list:
- Plan 15 or 30 minutes.
- Make sure you have a sheet of paper and pen.
- Find a quite spot and sit down, relax, be quite and look around.
- Question yourself: what makes me happy, what do you crave?
- Write it down in big letters on your piece of paper: that will be the purpose of your summer, that is what you really want.
- Name 10 things you want to do this summer, who do you want to meet up with, what would you like to visit? What inspires you? What brings you joy? Write them all down under your main purpose.
- Schedule your summer, when do you have time off; what are spare moments you could fill with your wishes? Maybe you could already book tickets, arrange meetings, reserve places.
- Keep space for the unexpected.
- Have fun this summer!
Do you want to receive more tips, tricks and tools? Subscribe for the newsletter and receive 244 #phd tips. Click here.