Summer holidays; it could be a period without any obligations and empty space. Or you could decide to learn something new. This will also help you to detach from the normal routine.
What do you want to do this summer?
Have you thought about your plans for this summer? And why do you want to do certain things? Maybe a holiday wish list is an idea. Pulsar uses these lists regularly.
How to make a holiday wish list
- Plan 15 or 30 minutes.
- Make sure you have a sheet of paper and pen.
- Find a quiet spot and sit down, relax, be quiet and look around.
- Question yourself: what makes me happy, what do you crave?
- Write it down in big letters on your piece of paper: that will be the purpose of your summer, that is what you really want.
- Name 10 things you want to do this summer, who do you want to meet up with, and what would you like to visit? What inspires you? What brings you joy? Write them all down under your main purpose.
- Schedule your summer, when do you have time off; what are spare moments you could fill with your wishes? Maybe you could already book tickets, arrange meetings, and reserve places.
- Keep space for the unexpected.
- Have fun this summer!